We will give gently used jersey's to coaches as extra's and to help provide them for player's with financial hardships.
Please return jersey's to the office.
426 NE 12th Avenue, 97232
ALL GAMES CANCELLED FOR SEPTEMBER 28/29TH
2013 Fall League
New for Fall 2013 - Single Gender Divisions
UPDATE - Coed only for Fall 2013, will try single gender again in the spring
- FR/SO and JR/SR Boys and Girls
- Same format as Coed except
- Most games played on Sunday
- Players can play in Coed and Single Gender teams
Registration Deadline Sept 6th, 2013
- Players must be registered by then so we can make teams and get them registered with PYSA so the schedule can be made and put out as early as possible.
DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU ARE TRYING OUT FOR YOUR HIGH SCHOOL TEAM. THE REGISTRATION WILL BE
OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 6TH, REGISTER AFTER TRYOUTS.
8 game league will start on September 14th and run until November 2nd
For those that are interested, PYSA runs an end of the year tournament the two weekends following the league
HS Coed Rules - Please
read carefully as there has been some changes
HS Rec Uniforms and a size 5 soccer ball are mandatory for all HS Rec players.
All uniforms will be purchased at Tursi's Soccer Supply.
See the uniforms
Medical Release - Parents need to fill out and give to their player's coach.
Players Agreement - Players need to fill out and give to their coach
- Both forms must be given to your coach before you can play
For more information on the leagues and league schedules, visit the Portland Youth Soccer Association website.
Fall Coaches Meeting
- September 8, 2013
Spring Coaches Meeting
- April 7, 2013
- 7 pm